A Next Generation Keyboarding Solution for K-12 Schools and Districts
- Easy School And District Wide Implementation
- Yeti Keyboarding Improves State Tests Results
- Thousands Of Standards- Aligned Keyboarding Lessons
- Aligned With Local, State, And National Standards Including Iste, Ccss, And Teks
- Exciting Winter-Themed Student Interface Online
- 2 Distinct Curriculums To Choose From For K-2 Students
- 3-12 Students Learn Keyboarding With 7 E’s Of Differentiated Learning
- Grade Leveled Curriculum Content
- Adaptive Keyboarding Curriculum Matches Content To Each Student
- Cross Curricular Keyboarding Content Covering Multiple Disciplines
- All The Settings & Tools Administrators Need
- Unleash Yeti’s Portfolio of STEM Courses To Round Out Your Technology Program
- ADA Features
- Always Completely Ad Free
Robust Selection of Administrative Tools and Settings
- Set Up Large Numbers Of Schools, Classes,Teachers, and Students With Ease
- Enjoy All The Settings And Controls You Need
- Regulate Permissions At All Staff Levels
- Customize Your Settings To Fit Your School Or Districts Specific Needs
- Customize School And District Wide Performance Tests As Desired
- Give Access To Multiple Administrators In Your District
- Push Down Settings To Your Schools And Administrators And Teachers
Powerful Reporting Tools for Schools & Districts
- See School And District Usage And Performance At A Glance
- Customize Your Perfect Report With Our Custom Reports Tool
- See Live Keyboarding Data As Students Type
- Run Reports From The District, School, Classroom, Or Student Level
- Have Confidence In Knowing Yeti Keyboarding Is Being Used To The Fullest
Level the Playing Field with our ADA Features
Yeti’s growing list of ADA features include features for sight-impaired students, hearing impaired students, dyslexic font, one-handed typing, and more.
Use Yeti Academy’s Other Tech Courses To Round Out Your Technology Program
Unlike other keyboarding programs, with Yeti Academy you have the unique opportunity to
teach Coding, Google Workspace, Digital Citizenship and more alongside Yeti’s exciting Keyboarding course in your school or district all in one exciting platform.
All The Rostering Tools That You Need
Here at Yeti Academy, we are passionate about making sure all of our classrooms, schools and districts get up and running as quickly and smoothly as possible. Choose from rostering or single sign-on with Google Classroom, Microsoft, Clever, and ClassLink and Secure SFTP.
Need additional help getting started? Take advantage of our White Glove rostering service at no additional cost.
Yeti Academy Sets the Bar for World Class Customer Support
Let’s Get Started
TRY YETI FREE
Yeti Academy is available to classes, schools, and districts of all sizes. Choose from Yeti Essentials or Yeti Premium and gain access to all that Yeti Academy has to offer .
“My administration is always asking us about ideas/classes they would consider teaching as electives. I would love to teach one of the Yeti modules, because everything would be included and I don’t have to do a lot of planning.”
— S. Harrington, 7th Grade Teacher, California
“Having had a chance to preview Yeti, I love all of the creative elements and components. Each lesson in the 7 modalities is so thorough and well thought out.”
— J. Westover, 6th Grade Teacher, Florida
“I really appreciate how Yeti has thoughtfully weaved Digital Citizenship components into the various technology modules. It supports the efforts our school is making as we strive to instill these qualities in our students as they are increasingly online in a remote environment.”
— T. Jordan, 8th Grade Teacher, Washington State
"It focuses on Google Tools. I even learned things through this."
— A. Campbell, Teacher - Rogers Adventist School, WA
"Students like using it and it is not difficult to get them started."
— J. Matchus, Teacher - St. Anne’s School, TX
"My daughter can work at her own pace."
— J. Ortega, Parent - Ortega Home School, TX
"Our district is excited about continuing the use of YA this school year!"
— S. Davis, Teacher
"Easy to use platform!"
— B. Rogers, Technology Coordinator - Armenian Sisters Academy, PA
"I have enjoyed using Yeti Academy this year and look forward to using it in the future."
— K. Rinehart, Technology Coordinator - Tewksbury Elementary School
In our ever-evolving digital landscape, where computer-based standardized tests have become the norm, the importance of digital competence and literacy has never been more apparent. With the implementation of initiatives like House Bill (HB) 3261 in Texas and...
Keyboarding is an essential psycho-motor and digital literacy skill that all students need to learn. With Yeti Keyboarding, students from kindergarten through high school will have fun learning phonetics, developing muscle memory, learning ergonomics, and typing content that fits their grade level.
The Yeti Academy team knows that having a strong understanding and background in technology will be of the utmost importance for today’s students when they eventually enter the workforce. Yeti’s STEM educational lessons and activities for middle school students prepares them for their future by helping them learn and develop important skills early on in their schooling.