Take your Districts K12 STEM Program to New Heights with Yeti Academy
- 100% Online
- Growing list of courses for K-12 students including: Keyboarding Coding, Google Applications, Online Safety/Digital Citizenship, Science, Computational Thinking, and more.
- Courses parallel local, state and national standards
- Digital Citizenship practices intentionally weaved into course content
- Allows students and staff to seamlessly transition between learning environments (in-class, remote, or hybrid)
- Easily integrate into your classroom, school, or district
Intuitive Administrative Tools & Settings
- Platform is completely plug and play and customizable
- Set up large numbers of schools, classes, teachers and students with ease
- All the settings and controls district administrators need
- Allows for multiple administrators per school district
WCAG ADA Compliant Features
ADA accommodations include features for sight impaired, hearing imparied, dyslexic font, one handed typing and more.
- See usage and performance at a glance with the Reports Dashboard
- Run reports from district, school, classroom, or student level
- Create custom reports using our Custom Reports tool
Single Sign-On and Rostering with Google Classroom, ClassLink and Clever
World Class Customer Support Center
- Comprehensive help documentation
- Video library for ease of onboarding and training
- Live and on demand webinars
- Success team and curriculum experts available via in app chat and email: Mon-Fri 7:30 – 4pm PST
FROM THE MAKERS OF TYPING AGENT
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY SAVINGS!
Save even more when you bundle Yeti and Typing Agent.
Let’s Get Started
TRY YETI FREE
Yeti Academy is available to classes, schools, and districts of all sizes. Upgrade to Yeti Premium and gain full access to all Yeti Academy content and features.
“My administration is always asking us about ideas/classes they would consider teaching as electives. I would love to teach one of the Yeti modules, because everything would be included and I don’t have to do a lot of planning.”
— S. Harrington, 7th Grade Teacher, California
“Having had a chance to preview Yeti, I love all of the creative elements and components. Each lesson in the 7 modalities is so thorough and well thought out.”
— J. Westover, 6th Grade Teacher, Florida
“I really appreciate how Yeti has thoughtfully weaved Digital Citizenship components into the various technology modules. It supports the efforts our school is making as we strive to instill these qualities in our students as they are increasingly online in a remote environment.”
— T. Jordan, 8th Grade Teacher, Washington State
"It focuses on Google Tools. I even learned things through this."
— A. Campbell, Teacher - Rogers Adventist School, WA
"Students like using it and it is not difficult to get them started."
— J. Matchus, Teacher - St. Anne’s School, TX
"My daughter can work at her own pace."
— J. Ortega, Parent - Ortega Home School, TX
"Our district is excited about continuing the use of YA this school year!"
— S. Davis, Teacher
"Easy to use platform!"
— B. Rogers, Technology Coordinator - Armenian Sisters Academy, PA
"I have enjoyed using Yeti Academy this year and look forward to using it in the future."
— K. Rinehart, Technology Coordinator - Tewksbury Elementary School
Bridging the Gap: How Educators Can Help Reduce the Gender Gap in STEM
Educators play a crucial role in addressing this gap and creating a more inclusive environment in STEM education. Here are a few ways you can help reduce the gender gap in STEM and create better opportunities for all students.
Want to give teachers more time back? Give them online curriculum tools.
Online, easy-to-use curriculum tools can be a great time-saving option for overworked teachers. Your district or school can help teachers cut down a lot of the prep and grading work they do today.
Do Your Middle School Students Have These Key Digital Literacy Skills?
Here are some of the most important topics to include in your middle school digital literacy curriculum.